Gone are the days where you need to go to the local mill to grind the rice. Also, you no longer need to buy ground rice from the store.
With a durable blender, you can easily grind rice at your home within minutes. If you want to know more about the best rice blenders, you are at the right place.
Below, you can see the list of the best blender for grinding rice, a brief buying guide, and a few related questions.
Best Blender For Grinding Rice
- Vitamix A3300 Ascent Series Smart Blender
- NutriBullet NBR-1201 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System
- Instant Pot Ace Nova Cooking Blender
- Marada 500g Electric Mill Grinder
- Secura Electric Coffee Grinder and Spice Grinder
- Cleanblend Commercial Blender
The Vitamix blender operates on a high-performance motor that can grind rice easily. It can even transform hard substances like ice and frozen fruits into smooth blends.
The laser-cut blades are made of stainless steel material and show resistance to dulling and bending.
The rice blender comes with variable speed and pulse features. You can alter the speed while the machine is running to get a wide variety of textures. Besides that, you can use the pulse function to develop quick bursts of power.
Another best feature is its built-in programmable timer which helps to prevent over and under-process the custom ingredients. You can set the timer to the length of your mixture, and the machine will automatically turn off.
The best aspect about this blender is that it has a mobile app. Using the smartphone app, you can unlock the blender’s entire potential of 17 different programs and 500+ recipes. This app is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
This rice blender uses Self-Detect Technology, making it one of the smart machines. The motor base can automatically identify the container size, and it will modify program settings and enhances blend times.
Cleaning the blender is easy. All you have to do is blend lukewarm water and some drops of dish liquid at the machine’s highest speed. By doing this, the blender will self-clean itself within 60 seconds. So, you do not have to disassemble any parts.
- It is the most powerful blender for grinding rice
- The blender runs on high power and heavy-duty motor base
- It comes with variable speed control and pulse feature
- This machine allows you to fine-tune the texture of all the ingredients
- It is a 64-ounce capacity rice blender
- The low-profile container is durable and lasts long
- You will receive an S2 low-profile tamper in the package
- It includes a set of four hardened stainless steel blades
- This rice blender features a built-in digital programmable timer
- It uses Self-Detect Technology
- You can pair this blender with the smartphone Vitamix app
- The blender allows a touch interface with various touchscreen controls.
- The quality of the LED screen could have been better
- A few users faced some problems with the Self-Detect Technology function
- The hard plastic makes it complicated to put the lid properly, and it is tricky to clean
Here is our second pick, which is ideal if you want to grind rice quickly. Due to its versatility, you can use this blender to make nutrient-packed smoothies from nuts, berries, veggies, green leaves, and many more.
With its powerful 600-watt motor, this portable blender can crush the ingredients within seconds. This mini blender has a capacity of 24 oz, so you need to grind rice in small quantities.
The nutrient-extraction blades can blend the substances evenly, and the powerful extractor blades are made of stainless steel material. They use high-end cyclonic action to crush hard ingredients.
It is a high-performance blender that comes with BPA-free plastic cups. They are durable, made from the highest quality materials, and lasts long.
Cleaning this machine is simple. First of all, take out the blade and rinse it with soap and water. You can put the cups in the uppermost rack of the dishwasher.
In the box, you will get a 600W motor base, an extractor blade, a milling blade, a handled cup, a 24 oz cup, an 18 oz cup, a cup ring, a cup ring with a handle, two stay-fresh resealable lids, and a recipe book.
This blender comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Besides that, it is built to meet the electrical standards of North America and Canada.
- This portable blender runs on a powerful 600-watt motor
- It is durable, long-lasting, and ensures ultimate performance
- There is a durable milling blade in the package
- It comes with sharp stainless steel extractor blades which use cyclonic action to grind down hard ingredients.
- The blender has different capacity cups, such as 24 oz cup and 18 oz cup
- It comes with a handled cup, which you can hold in your hands
- You will get a cup ring and a cup ring with a handle in the box
- The rice blender features resealable lids and a recipe book
- It includes BPA-free plastic cups, which can last long without breaking apart
- The grinder contains some detachable parts, making it easy to clean
- It has a 1-year limited warranty
- This rice grinding machine is designed to meet North American and Canadian Electrical standards
- It is not an easy task to take out and replace the O-ring for cleaning.
- Some users reported that the blender produces a foul smell after few months
- Despite its small size, the blender makes considerable noise
This rice blender allows you to customize the cooking temperature for entire control when making soups, purées, sauces, dips, and even baby food. It can quickly grind rice, ice cubes and make smoothies, nut butter, nut milk, oat milk, and soy milk with ease.
The rice blender uses the Smart Program for cleaning. Besides that, you can take out the excess powder and residue from the pitcher and blades within 60 seconds. Use the cleaning brush to scrub away any leftover mess.
Unlike blade friction heating blenders, this machine provides a hot heating element. After hot blending the ingredients, it can automatically keep the food warm for about 2 hours.
There is a touch interface at the front of the machine. It has different blending options with a one-touch clean, start, cancel, pause button. With its Crushed Ice program, you can make margaritas and other frozen cocktails.
With its rotating speed of 25,000r per minute, the blender can crush the foods quickly. This rice blender includes a 10-speed customizable countertop feature.
There is a free Instant Pot app that is compatible with both iOS and Android devices. The app is packed with hundreds of recipes in almost all cuisines.
- This blender includes a total of 9 one-touch programs
- It comes with a strong 1000W motor base
- This machine features a 10-speed customizable countertop
- The container is made of durable glass material
- It can automatically keep the food warm for around 2 hours after hot blending
- The grinder comes with a rotating speed of 25,000r per minute
- It uses Smart Program to ensure easy and quick cleaning
- There is a cleaning brush in the package which can clean leftover mess even in the small areas
- You will get a high-end machine washable strainer bag
- In the box, you will receive a patented 3-in-1 food tamper and a measuring cup
- This blender needs 120 volts 60-hertz power supply
- A few users said that the plastic around the blade shaft melted when they made soy milk
- Sometimes the machine smells like burning rubber if you use it for a long time or during the clean cycle
- The pitcher is not dishwasher safe, and it can not be submerged in water
The stainless steel blade is durable and features high wear resistance. This blender runs on a 2300w motor with a speed of 25000r per minute. It would work for a long time and shows resistance to rust.
The non-slip lock is made from a natural rubber material. It has high wear resistance and comes with a four-point stability setting. Besides that, it would not slide on any material.
This crushing machine is ideal for grinding rice and other ingredients such as salt, coffee, soybean, spice, grain, wheat, pepper, herbs, and many more.
The lock button has a humanized design, and it can quickly open and close the lid. This 500g capacity grinder can operate continuously for 5 minutes. Make sure to leave the machine for 10 minutes after every use.
This commercial grinder would not slip away, and it comes with a flange structure to ensure safety. There is a highly functional LCD screen, making it easy to operate.
- It is the best commercial and electric mill grinder for crushing rice, grains, and spices
- This model is available in 350g, 500g, 1000g, and 2000g capacities
- It operates on high power and heavy-duty 2300w motor, which is made from copper
- The blender can grind the ingredients to a superfine level
- It includes a reliable metal blade that shows high wear resistance
- The mill grinder is designed with innovative features
- It comes with an LCD screen at the lower side of the machine
- The humanized design allows you to open the lid quickly and close it firmly
- It arrives with a high-quality indicator light as well
- The durable lock is not slippery and offers a fine grip
- You can not clean the crushing bin with water because it might stop working
- The blades are not suitable for long-term use, and you have to replace them from time to time
- A few users complained that they received a model that has Chinese characters on the buttons instead of English
If you need a small capacity and portable blender for grinding rice, here is the perfect pick for you.
This multi-functional grinder arrives with a set of two blades for grinding rice, coffee beans, grains, nuts, and spices. Plus, it has a chopping bowl that consists of 4-blades, and it can crush garlic, ginger, chilies, and vegetables.
You will get two removable bowls, which are a grinder bowl and a chopper bowl. Besides that, these bowls are made from high-quality stainless steel material.
Another feature that took our interest is its built-in smart Overheat protection. Due to this feature, this rice blender will extend its motor lifespan.
Apart from the blades, even the exterior of this machine is made of stainless steel. Turn the bowl in a clockwise direction to lock it and counterclockwise to remove it.
You can roll and store the power cord under the motor base. There is a safety-lock lid and an On or Off switch.
This product comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty. Remember that you should use this machine with North American electrical standards, 120V.
- This machine allows you to customize the ingredient fineness and coarseness
- The rice blender features durable blades which are made of stainless steel material
- You can use the two blades for crushing down various types of dry materials.
- It comes with an additional four-blade design to grind wet ingredients
- The blender has an easy operation lid
- There is a clear top cover for the bowls, which ensure less waste and no mess
- The machine uses smart overheat protection, which enhances the motor lifespan
- The grinding bowls are detachable, making them easy to clean
- The removable bowl comes with a safety switch at the bottom
- You can even grind coffee beans, grains, and spices in this blender
- It includes a 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- This blender is not suitable for grinding large portions of ingredients
- Some models have a sticker on the lid, and removing it is quite tricky and not easy
- A few users returned the product because the blender contains plenty of plastic material
Here is our last pick, which has a capacity of 64 Oz. This grinder comes with a powerful and heavy-duty 1800w motor. You can grind large batches of rice at once using this high-capacity blender.
It includes variable speed control and pulse features, making it easy to operate. Besides that, there is a power On and Off switch at the bottom of the machine.
It is one of the most versatile grinders because it can perform 9 different techniques, such as crush, blend, chop, grind, heat, process, puree, or liquify.
The package includes a black pusher stick, which is made of durable plastic material. You can use this tamper tool to push the ingredients towards the blade.
This grinder comes with 8-blade sealed ball bearings for enhanced performance. The hardened stainless steel blades can crush the ingredients quickly.
Whether you want to grind rice, crush ice, slice fresh salsa, or make hot soup, this Cleanblend Commercial Blender is the right choice. It is BPA-free and does not break apart easily. You can clean this machine with ease.
It offers a money-back guarantee for up to 30 days. The company gives a five-year warranty if any part is broken or does not work properly.
- It comes with a 1800w high power motor
- The blender offers variable speed control options
- It can crush, blend, chop, grind, heat, process, puree, or liquefy the ingredients
- This heavy-duty blender comes with hardened stainless steel blades
- It can crush ice cubes into the snow and even grinds frozen fruits
- The blender features an 8-blade sealed ball bearing for enhanced performance
- It is a BPA free blender, and it is unbreakable
- This blender has a capacity of 64 ounces
- It is a 3 horsepower, 120V plug blender, and it is easy to use
- The company offers a five-year protection warranty if any part has broken or works incorrectly.
- Sometimes the container wobbles too much and would not fit correctly
- It is very difficult to keep and take off the container from the machine
- Some users reported that the blender does not crush ice properly
Below, we will give you a quick list of the things that you must consider before acquiring a blender for grinding rice.
Choose the blender that maintains enough power to grind rice and other tough elements. Blenders with superior quality and heavy-duty motors can crush the rice into flour within seconds. Search for the wattage specifications to know about the blender’s power.
In general, the blenders for grinding rice are available in three different materials, such as metal, plastic, and glass.
- The metal blenders are ideal for long-term use, easy to clean, and reliable.
- Plastic blenders are the most common because they are affordable, weigh less, and easy to carry.
- The glass blenders are stylish, reliable, and show great resistance to scratches.
Blenders that have sharp and stainless steel blades are perfect for grinding rice. These blades are durable and can last for a long period without getting damaged. Some models have two blade design for dry ingredients and a four-blade design for grinding wet items like soaked rice.
Blender size and capacity are other factors that you need to consider before buying. If you want to grind rice in tiny quantities, you can choose small-capacity blenders. For commercial use, there are large capacity machines. Look at the size dimensions of the blender and check whether you have space to store that machine or not.
Choose the blenders that include a high-quality container and a separate chopping and mixing bowl. A few versatile models contain a tamper tool, slicing discs, and many more. Select the blenders that have plenty of extra accessories so that you do not have to spend additional money to buy them separately.
Many high-end models come with variable speed options. It is best to select the grinder that includes multiple speed options because you can get your desired fineness.
Yes, you can grind rice in a blender. However, not all blenders can crush the rice finely, and because of that, you need to use a heavy-duty machine with sharp blades. You can grind both white and brown rice in a blender to make rice flour.
If you want the rice flour with smooth fineness, it is best to grind the ingredients twice. The blenders with high-speed motor and heavy-duty blades can create finely ground flour within seconds. You can also grind other items such as grains, seeds, herbs, spices, veggies, and more in a rice grinding machine.
Well, it depends on the type of blender you have. Several blenders can only grind dry or raw rice into flour. But there are a few blending machines that use a separate blade or a disc to crush wet ingredients such as soaked rice and more.
Make sure not to do the below things when you operate a blender.
- Avoid buying blenders that have frayed cords as they have a high chance of starting a fire
- Never keep your hands in the blender if it is connected to the plug
- Do not use the blender more than its working time and give an interval period after every use
It took us a few months to create this list of the best blenders for grinding rice. After testing available models, we selected these top 6 products. Every grinder from this list meets the essential requirements and is ideal for grinding rice.
We choose Vitamix A3300 Ascent Series Smart Blender as our best pick. It is a high-capacity durable rice grinder with a powerful motor base, and it comes with a reliable container and a recipe book.
This grinder includes high-end features such as variable speed, Self Detect Technology, a built-in digital programmable timer, and a free smartphone app (Android and iOS compatible).